Friday, October 12, 2007

Someone's Feeling Fine!

This makes us feel better around here! I'm directing our community theatre's Murder Mystery Dinner show and this year's theme is Murder at the Disco! Can ya dig it?

I was compiling music today to burn a CD for my sound man, and when I started playing disco music Jonathan said, "MOM! You hit a GOLD MINE with this music!" and started shaking his groove thang.

So, naturally, I taped him.

I'm feeling better. So is Brady. As for Jonathan... obviously, he's feeling super groovy!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

K. said...

Someone sure does know how to shake his groove thang! LOVE it, thanks for sharing. Completely cheered up my melancholy evening. I love that you're directing a disco murder mystery, too, that's brilliant. Makes me miss my theatre days.

SO glad everyone is feeling better!

kelli said...

He's so groovy baby *G* (hear Austin Powers voice ;)

My kids have fallin in love with that era too. Kyra (10) even had to have the Groove compilation cd from Target last year!

Have fun with your play, sounds great.

EC said...

Oh! I'm so glad everyone is feeling better. That's great news!!

Evie