Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Tearful Candidate

(Wrote this a while back. Never posted it. So here goes!)

A big deal is being made over Hillary Clinton's tearful reply to a New Hampshire questioner. Real tears? A staged cry? You decide.






Here's a thought. She's freakin' tired. Did you see how tired the candidates looked during their speeches after the Iowa primaries? Campaigning and presidenting have a way of aging a person, reeeeeal fast.

Take George H. W. Bush, for instance. He looked right perky in 1989 when he first became el presidente:
But later, he started looking a little twitchy, gray, and stressed. Look how he can't get his headphones on right....
"Bloody freakin' headphones... ah, I'm too d*mn tired...."


And take Mr. Former Playboy Prez, Bill....


Eight years caught up to HIM real fast. 'Course, he wasn't just presidenting, he was multi-tasking. Ahem.

And we've all seen how the years have treated the man of the hour, Mr. George Dubble-yuh Bush.


Looks like he's done gone and lost his marbles!


Oh, sorry Mr. Prez. It's just that... well.. it's just that... I can't believe we elected YOU! TWICE! oh nevermind.


So Hillary? I hope yer willin' to lose that youthful, womanly glow, if'n you win.


I mean, what's a woman's #1 priority? Uh huh, that's right. Looking good.

And that is why I just might have to vote for Obama. Cuz grrlfriend, I've got your back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe!

BTW, I love the banner pic!! I have been reading through bloglines and decided to click through tonight while I wait for stupid Photoshop Elements to "reconnect" files. Ugh.

Stacie said...

That is freakin' funny!

Stephanie said...

LOL! That is hilarious, great pics!

Babette said...

Yes! And to think she takes the easy pizza way out sometimes.

K. said...

I love this post - glad you decided to share it. (And I'm not just saying that for the Mr. Potato Head President picture, although that's certainly part of it's charm I confess.)