Thursday, October 02, 2008

Look Who's 16! I Think I Need to Lie Down.

I'm feeling a bit creaky in the joints today, my friends... Brady turns 16 today! However did this happen? I've been feeding him only bread and water for years now, trying to curb that pesky aging process, but it didn't do any good. He's a vibrant, happy, TALL teenager, and today, he crosses another threshold toward adulthood. I fear there's no going back now.

He'll be driving soon, so keep your eyes peeled for him! Should he pass your way, follow just behind him, see that he has safe passage for me. K?

Birthday wishes and "holy sh*t I can't believe you're 16" sentiments can be sent along to bradyendres(at)yahoo(dot)com, if'n you're so inclined.

Or, sing a raucous, off-key, extra-loud rendition of "Happy Birthday" on his VM if you're of the privileged few who know his #. We've been known to leave a few of those messages over the years...

As for me, I'm going to go crawl into the fetal position and ponder having 16 more babies so I'm never alone. Um, ya.








Happy Birthday Brady! We love you! And we're pretty darn smitten to have you as our son.


8 comments:

EC said...

Is that girl flat ironing his hair?? I can't lie, that made me giggle. :)

16, huh? Magical age, that. I hope he has a wonderful birthday and that you make it through his birthday, too. Just based on what I've read here, he's a pretty cool dude. I'd say kid but 16 sort of negates that, doesn't it?

Deep breaths, Laura!

denise said...

Wow - 16! Very cool! Happy Birthday.

Mrs. G. said...

Happy 16!

Beverly said...

Happy birthday! My son will be 10 this month. Ten is so totally not 16.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I can't believe he is 16 already! Yikes! And I thought I had a hard time dealing with Tyler turning 13...I can't imagine 16! I think you need to forget about whole foods and have lots of calming chocolate today. :O) Please tell him "Happy Birthday!" from our family! LOVE all the pictures!! Hugs, Chris

debra said...

I sent Brady a b'day email yesterday. Now here's one for you! Happy 16th to both of you :-)

hahamommy said...

Happy Mother's Day m'friend ♥ Aren't you glad you didn't drown him in the bathtub whilst you had the chance? :::bg:::

Silvia said...

Tag you're it! Got you for a meme. ;)