Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Brake for Yard Sales

Listen carefully, I have some very important advice for you.

You must - MUST - stop at yard sales.

You never - NEVER - know what you'll find.

A beautiful antique floor lamp, a backpack, a decorative candle....

Two goofy costumes made out of cardboard and paint....

If you never stop, you'll never happen upon a find like these. And then you'll never be able to come home, make your 16 yr old and husband dress up in them and make fools of themselves in the yard.

And that'd just be a real shame.








6 comments:

Ronnie said...

The socks are a nice touch. :-)

piscesgrrl said...

LOL Ronnie - I hadn't noticed that!

Silvia said...

So, maybe you're the one to ask advice from (hehe)--Eddie and I kinda want to do a Halloween costume thing that goes together. Ideas??

Susan Gaissert said...

That was great! I stop for yard sales, too. And if i miss one, my husband makes me turn around, no matter how far past it we've gone.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thanx for giving that info.
Sexy Lady
Call girls

Kirsten Vail said...

Haha, that looks fun!