Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We've Got da Moves

I've wanted to take ballroom dancing lessons for a LONG time, and I finally talked Rob into it. We've gotten pretty good, and we're pretty jazzed that there's a family wedding coming up where we can show off our moves.

We've been working really hard and I'm proud of us. Rob has been pretty nervous about the whole thing, but he finally let me videotape us dancing.

Not to brag, but I think we look d*mn good. Let me know what you think!



Star in Your Own JibJab! It's Free!

4 comments:

sharon said...

You are way too wierd!!! However, Wayne believes that Rob has a nice crotch but he thinks it's a hotdog.
LOL

piscesgrrl said...

I won't even go there. :)

EC said...

OMG That is one of the funniest things I've seen lately!

piscesgrrl said...

What's really funny about it is my husband actually dances just like that! Especially the first moves at the beginning - it's like they taped him for jibjab! He used to embarrass me to no end at weddings.